So now that you have learned the basics, here are some of my absolute favorite ways to use essential oils for organ function!
I waited this long because I wanted my to lay a foundation of understanding for your Essential Oils lifestyle. Are you ready to see some big benefits for organ function? This is my specialty! I am so excited to share this with you I can barely contain myself (I had to put some lavender on to calm myself down.)
The reason I get so passionate about helping people is that using these oils for organ support and function has been a lifesaver for me. It literally changed my life, my relationships and my outlook on health because of how much better I am able to feel.
What I love about essential oils is that it’s not a silver bullet cure all, as you learn to use the essential oils synergistically with each other for many uses, you’ll see how much more powerful it is than playing with them on the surface so to speak.
As you learn how the chemistry works with your chemistry, you will know what oils to grab for and what use and it will start to come naturally to you. You will become skilled in your home for your needs and your family’s needs because you have slowly come to learn how these amazing gifts of the earth actually work.
Now it is time that I go into details and become specific:
- Chemical stress: We are exposed to things like painting, varnish, new carpet, pesticides, herbicides, candles, perfumes, and GMO’s even though we have cleaned up our homes! That is what we can control, here is a great regimen for reducing the chemicals in your body that you can’t control: 5 drops grapefruit in a glass of water (not plastic) and apply grapefruit with carrier oil on thyroid and liver. Apply lemon on kidneys. Diffuse lime for added boost. Still sluggish? Try taking activated charcoal capsules as directed which most grocery stores carry regularly.
- Adrenal support: Do you get that afternoon sluggishness? That is usually your adrenal glands, depending on when you wake up. If you wake up at 7am, your sluggish would be around 2pm. If it’s 9am you wake up, you’ll be sluggish at 4pm. So what do we do? Mito2max® in the morning and afternoon. Wild orange and frankincense massaged on back of neck. Aromatouch on kidneys and spine. Try to avoid caffeine in the afternoon, this can interfere with sleep as well as drain your adrenals even more!
- Lack of energy do to emotions: Try to pinpoint where your lack of energy is coming from emotionally. Check your emotional wheel chart and decide what oils you need. I like motivate because of the high amount of mint and citrus oils. Diffused and on my belly and heart gets me energized again.
- Sleep like a baby: We all know a good day starts with a good night’s sleep. I love to use Serenity® on my chest and feet, Balance® along spine and Cedarwood® on my chest. Also consider any emotional or physical component to sleepless nights such as stress hormones or stimulants such as media or screens.
- Temporary relief of aches and pain: Deep blue® to the rescue! I also incorporate Deep Blue Polyphenol complex®. Which is a must for joint and muscle support. You might look into underlying issues causing joint discomfort, diet, emotions, stress and chemicals which can also trigger joint and muscle aches.
- Hormonal Balancing: This is an entire email on its own coming up! In the meantime, ClaryCalm® is excellent for men and women at detoxifying the xenoestrogens (fake hormones) that attach to cell receptor sites confusing the body greatly. You will want to avoid colognes, plastics, heavy metals and other chemicals if you want your hormones to do well into the golden years. Women can apply ClaryCalm at any age to sooth hormones over ovaries and the uterus. Men are encouraged to apply it over the testes.
I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Let me know if you have any questions.
<3 Rachel Murphy
PS: I can show you an easy way to order some of our best supplements with a fantastic discount with your LRP order. When you add your legacy pack kit, you can also add 3 items to your legacy pack for $20 a piece in stead of $40-60. Let me know if I can help!