When life gives you lemons…
- Freshen clothes with a drop of lemon oil added to the rinse cycle
- Restore leather with a drop of lemon oil buffed on with a soft cloth
- Polish silver and jewelry with a few drops of lemon oil and a rag
- Remove gum and gook with a drop applied directly to the residue
- Wash greasy hands with lemon oil added to your favorite soap
- Cleanse with 40 drops of lemon oil, 8oz distilled water in a glass spray bottle
- Find more reasons to love lemon essential oil!
I can go on and on about the uses of lemon essential oil (like how it’s been used to protect apple juice against environmental threats or how it aides fat loss when added to drinking water) but I’ll stop here and let you soak in all it’s amazing uses thus far.
Let me know if you have any questions… I’m actually about to whiten my teeth with it!
P.S. To whiten your teeth naturally, simply rub a mix of lemon essential oil, baking soda and coconut oil on your teeth for two minutes. Voila!