For times when you just need to take a chill pill and just breathe, get doTERRA’s Breathe oil! This oil does wonders for my allergies! I use it in a diffuser when my hubby and baby are both snoring together (like father, like son), keeping me awake!
From doTERRA’s Spotlight Page:
doTERRA Breathe Product Description
doTERRA Breathe is one of doTERRA’s most popular essential oil blends due to its powerful uses and benefits. Well known for its ability to maintain feelings of clear airways, doTERRA Breathe is enriched with a series of oils that help cool and invigorate, promoting feelings of easy breathing. doTERRA Breathe essential oil blend can be used both aromatically and topically to help minimize the effects of seasonal threats. This powerful blend can also be used to promote peaceful sleep. doTERRA Breathe is a blend of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca (Tea Tree), Lemon, Cardamom, Ravensara, and Laurel Leaf that emits an airy and fresh mint aroma.
More on doTERRA’s Breathe
Visit the doTERRA Breathe product page.
doTERRA Breathe Uses and Benefits
- Feel the direct effects of doTERRA Breathe essential oil blend when you apply it topically. For best results, apply doTERRA Breathe to your chest and inhale deeply to experience a cooling and invigorating vapor. This application will also help you maintain feelings of clear airways.
- doTERRA Breathe provides a natural solution to help minimize the effects of seasonal threats. When you are experiencing the shifts of the season, diffuse doTERRA Breathe essential oil blend in your home or workspace to lessen unwanted effects.
- When loud noises are keeping you up at night or if you are experiencing trouble falling asleep, diffuse doTERRA Breathe for a calming effect that promotes a restful night’s sleep. The fresh and minty aroma of doTERRA Breathe will fill your room, allowing you to remain calm and enjoy a night of rest.
- When environmental or seasonal threats are high, use doTERRA Breathe to help reduce their effects. There are many quick ways to use doTERRA Breathe when these threats arise. You can apply a few drops of doTERRA Breathe to the palms of your hands and inhale directly. You can also rub doTERRA Breathe on your chest and feet.
- doTERRA Breathe essential oil blend can help maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing. When you feel like you have a tight throat or are experiencing difficulty breathing easy, rub doTERRA Breathe on your chest.
- The change of the seasons can be especially felt when outdoors. If you are a hiker, camper, backpacker, or outdoor enthusiast, don’t let seasonal changes diminish your nature experiences; instead, apply doTERRA Breathe essential oil blend topically before venturing out. doTERRA Breathe will help reduce the effects of seasonal threats so that you can more fully enjoy your outdoor activities.
- Blend doTERRA Breathe with your favorite essential oils and diffuse them in the diffuser of your choice. The aroma of doTERRA Breathe is minty and fresh and will have a calming effect on those that experience its airy scent.
- Laurel Leaf
- Eucalyptus Leaf
- Peppermint Plant
- Melaleuca Leaf
- Lemon Peel
- Ravensara Leaf
- Cardamom Seed
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
For More information please visit my doTERRA page!