We can’t always see the changes going on inside of our bodies, we don’t have X-ray vision. Rest assured though if you are continuing your Fitness routine and are mindful of what you are eating you will see results, they might all always be when you want to see them but rest assured, in time you will see change, until then…
Pass me the Salsa!
● One drop of cilantro in in my salsa adds amazing flavor!
● We use cilantro to help with heavy metal detox. Once a week I do a cilantro detox bath with 10
drops of cilantro mixed in 1 cup of coconut milk, 2 cups of epsom salt or magenesium flakes, and 1 cup of baking soda. Mix everything up and pour into a HOT bath. Soak for at least 20 minutes till you are sweating and releasing toxins.
Check out this awesome video about cilantro!
Top Uses for Cilantro Essential Oil
Although not as well-known as some other essential oils, Cilantro has many uses just waiting for you to discover. Here are my top ten suggested uses.
1. Cilantro in the diffuser can lift spirits, warm hearts and help to create a fun party atmosphere. It is especially powerful when Frankincense is also added to the diffuser.
2. It can bring relief when you occasional digestive discomfort. Add 1 drop of Cilantro and 1 drop of Rosemary to a half glass of warm water, stir and sip.
3. It will help you to alleviate environmental threats. Apply 1-2 drops, either neat or with a carrier oil, over the area of infection and to the reflex points of the feet.
4. Many people who struggle with sleeplessness have found that diffusing several drops of Cilantro oil before bed and throughout the night has helped them get a good night’s sleep.
5. Cilantro oil helps to reduce feelings of musculoskeletal discomfort. Try adding 2-3 drops of Cilantro oil to a small amount of coconut oil and applying it over the area of muscle discomfort.
6. It is wonderfully relaxing and soothing when you are dealing with feelings of stress or exhaustion. It can be diffused with Frankincense, and Clary Sage, or mixed with a carrier oil and applied on the back of the neck and forearms. After applying rub your hands together and inhale.
7. Cilantro essential oil has shown amazing potential for being helpful in the detoxification process from metal poisoning. DōTERRA’s Dr. David K. Hill has referenced a study done on the effects of Cilantro and its benefit in chelating mercury from the body.
8. There are many ways to use Cilantro Essential Oil in cooking. To use in flavoring, start small with less than a drop and add more as needed. Add a drop to your guacamole or salsa!
9. Cilantro is soothing to the skin, and can be added to your daily cleansing regimen.
Today only (Feb. 22, 2018) buy Cardamom and get Cilantro free! for more information on Cardamom click here.
See how they work together by clicking here.