Need a little pep to break from the blues? Try the peppermint beadlets! These are an absolute favorite in our home! Super easy to use and great for not only helping you boost your mood, but also freshen your breath!
Through a unique and exclusive process, doTERRA has captured the unique benefits of Peppermint essential oil in the convenience of a soft vegetarian beadlet. Each tiny beadlet delivers a refreshing burst of Peppermint as it dissolves in your mouth, while invigorating your senses as you breathe in the cooling aroma of pure Peppermint essential oil. More than a breath mint, doTERRA Peppermint Beadlets can be used for oral care, respiratory health, digestive comfort, and all other situations in which Peppermint essential oil is used internally.*
Pair it with Elevation the Joyful Blend for an extra Pep of Joy!
They are so fun to use and easy to carry around! About the size of a chapstick! Each bead has 1/4 drop of peppermint.
10 ways to use them:
- Feeling icky or tired? Pop one in your mouth for an instant wakening feeling!
- Freshen your breath more naturally without the added sugar or alcohol that most other breath fresheners have. The added sugar and alcohol can actually cause more bad breath in the long run.
- Pop in a beadlet right before you workout to help increase oxygen flow throughout your muscles!
- You can also pop it opem, in your hand, during a workout and apply it to your muscles to help sooth and avoid soreness.
- Overheated during workout? Pop this beadlet in your hand and apply it to your nape and ligaments for an instant cooling effect! Also great for reducing fevers.
- Feeling congested? Pop one in your mouth and breath deep, or pop it on your hand and apply it to your chest.
- Headache?? Pop it open in your hand and apply it to the nape of your neck or to your temples. *avoid eyes.
- Need a little less brain fog? Pop it in your mouth for a some clarity!
- Upset tummy or nausea feelings? (Morning Sickness?) These beadlets are amazing to have on hand to use! Pop in your mouth or pop on your hand to appy it to your belly. For kidos, let them smell the oil right after you pop it in your hand.
- Need a mood booster? Use them to help get from feeling blue to feeling alive and alert.
For more information visit my doTERRA page.